Please read these terms and conditions before using this site or sign up with us:
We appreciate the opportunity of working with you and advising you regarding your income tax matters. To ensure a complete understanding between us, we are setting forth the pertinent information about the services, which we propose to render.
1) We will prepare your US Federal/State/City/Local US Individual income tax returns or provide you any other services which you request us through this engagement letter. We will prepare these returns or perform other services on the basis of information that you provide to us. We will provide you with various Tax Organizers to enable you to gather all the required information and ask you for any additional information through email or on telephone. We will be available to answer your inquiries on specific tax matters and to consult with you on USA income tax planning. We will not audit or otherwise verify the data you submit for preparation and filing of these returns, although we may need to ask you for clarification of some of the information.
2) You have the final responsibility for the income tax returns and, therefore, you should review them carefully before you sign and file them. It is your responsibility to provide all the information required for the preparation of complete and accurate returns. You should retain all documents, cancelled checks and other data form the basis of income and deductions. These may be necessary to prove the accuracy and completeness of the returns to taxing authority.
3) Our work in connection with the preparation of your income tax returns does not include any procedures designed to discover defalcations or other irregularities, should any exist.
4) We will use our professional judgment in resolving questions where the tax law is unclear, or where there may be conflicts between the taxing authorities' interpretations of the law and other supportable positions. Unless otherwise instructed by you, we will resolve such questions in your favour whenever possible if there is a reasonable justification for doing so. Whenever we are aware that a possibly applicable tax law is unclear or that there are conflicting interpretations of the law by authorities (e.g., tax agencies and courts), we will explain the possible positions that may be taken on your return. We will follow whatever position you request, so long as it is consistent with the codes and regulations and interpretations that have been promulgated. If the authorities should later contest the position taken, there may be an assessment of additional tax plus interest and penalties. We assume no liability for any such additional penalties or assessment.
If V Tax Filing made any error, other than an error caused by incorrect information supplied by you or position taken
on a return that was discussed with you, V Tax Filing shall be responsible for federal and state combined. V Tax Filing however, shall not pay interest or any additional tax due since the tax would have been payable had the return been correctly prepared.
5) Specific Disclaimer: Our Service Provider Agreement shall NOT be construed to mean that is endorsing
the Quality or Standards or Professionalism of V Tax Filing in the performance of its Services.
6) Indemnification : V Tax Filing, as a service provider and you as the Taxpayer Client of V Tax Filing,
hereby indemnify and hold harmless partners, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, attorneys, and representatives
from any and all claims, demands, damages (including punitive and compensatory), actions, costs
and expenses (including attorneys fees and expenses at all levels of litigation), losses and liabilities of whatever nature,
including liabilities to Tax Authorities or third parties, and other consequences of any sort arising out of any of your use of
advice offered by V Tax Filing, written materials or other services provided by V Tax Filing; or on account of
any intentional or unintentional misuse of such advice, materials, or other services offered to you by
V Tax Filing;
alteration of any of V Tax Filing
written materials provided to you [without prior written approval of V Tax Filing;
failure on your part to fully disclose all facts pertaining to a matter on which V Tax Filing has been requested to
render assistance in any material aspect.
7) Our fees for our services will be discussed with you before we start working on your return.
We reserve the right to stop work on any account that is past due, in accordance with our firm's stated collection policy.
You may cancel this engagement through a scheduled email or written notification to V Tax Filing
either before making your payment or before mailing your consent to V Tax Filing
to proceed with filing or mailing of your final tax document to the tax authorities (or to your address).
8) Below is the disclosure consent information pursuant to section 7216, by endorsing 7216 form, you consent to our preparation of tax return from any our locations in India and we ensure that we maintain adequate data protection measures.
It is mandatory (u/s 7216 of the Internal Revenue Code) for us to obtain your prior consent letting you know that we research, plan, prepare and process your tax return, either fully or partially, from some of our Indian offices.
Section 7216 Consent form for use of tax return information
Federal law requires this consent form be provided to you. Unless authorized by law, we cannot disclose, without your consent, your tax return information to third parties for purposes other than the preparation and filing of your tax return and, in certain limited circumstances, for purposes involving tax return preparation. If you consent to the disclosure of your tax return information, Federal law may not protect your tax return information from further use or distribution.
You are not required to complete this form. Because our ability to disclose your tax return information to another tax return preparer affects the service that we provide to you and its cost, we may decline to provide you with service or change the terms of service that we provide to you if you do not agree to this form. If you agree to the disclosure of your tax return information, your consent is valid for the amount of time that you specify. If you do not specify the duration of your consent, your consent is not valid.
This consent to disclose may result in your tax return information being disclosed to a tax return preparer located outside the United States, including your personally identifiable information such as your Social Security Number (SSN). Both the tax return preparer in the United States that will disclose your SSN and the tax return preparer located outside the United States which will receive your SSN maintain an adequate data protection safeguard (as required by the regulations under 26 U.S.C. Section 7216) to protect privacy and prevent unauthorized access of tax return information. If you consent to the disclosure of your tax return information, Federal agencies may not be able to enforce U.S. laws that protect the privacy of your tax return information against a tax return preparer located outside of the U.S. to which the information is disclosed.
If you agree to allow Preparer V Tax Filing to disclose your tax return information, including your SSN, to Preparer V Tax Filing for purposes of providing assistance in the preparation of your individual income tax return(s), please check the box below as your consent to the disclosure of your tax return information.
I authorize V Tax Filing and its partners to disclose tax return information, tax documents, for preparation of tax return or other auxiliary services, to V Tax Filing employees, contractors, partners or associates at any of our processing centres in India and USA to work and help us prepare tax returns. I also authorize to disclose tax return information to prepare Indian taxes and to a bank, if I opt for fees collect option.
If you believe your tax return information has been disclosed or used improperly in a manner unauthorized by law or without your permission, you may contact the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) by telephone at 1-800-366-4484, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
V Tax Filing. is a tax preparer and we engage our employees, partners, affiliates, associates or franchisees to work and help us prepare tax returns from any of our process centres, whether in US or India. We affirmatively confirm that unless authorized by law, we would not disclose without your prior consent, your tax return information to any third party for purposes other than the preparation and filing of your tax return.
We also disclose to your attention that V Tax Filing maintain adequate data protection safeguard, as required by the regulations under 26 U.S.C. Section 7216, to protect privacy and prevent unauthorized access of tax return information.
If the foregoing fairly sets forth your understanding, please checks the box in the space indicated and register with us before your tax work papers.
We are pleased to have you as a client and look forward to a long and mutually satisfying relationship.
V Tax Filing Team
55 N CALDER WAY
PHOENIXVILLE PA -19460